UND has officially completed two practices thus far in spring ball and had one cancelled due to yesterday’s epic March 31st snowstorm. Annoying to say the least. They will have 13 practices left beginning tomorrow with the Spring Game being held at 1pm on April 26th.
- There are practice reports being published here by the UND media staff after each and every practice.
- Redshirt freshman TE A.J. Stockwell is sitting out spring ball due to an injury. Hate to see freshman lose valuable reps in the spring as it’s their first taste of college action.
- Redshirt freshman DL Garrett Cary is apparently no longer with the team due to a on-going injury. We are assuming it must have gotten to the point where he was advised to not play football any longer. Tough break for the kid as we heard nothing but good things about his future. We wish Garrett the best of luck.
- UND appears to be getting back to the basics this spring as we have seen multiple shots of them working on stance, footwork, form tackling, etc.
- RB Adam Shaugabay has moved over to defense to take some reps at the OLB position. Being he is one of the better overall athletes on the team, the move makes sense. Get the best athletes on defense, especially those that are backups on offense.
- This past weekend UND had three recruits in to visit: WR Tim Patrick of Grossmont College (CA), CB Jamal Mayo of Laney College (CA), and CB Dominique Blackmon of Arizona Western (AZ). No word yet if any committed but they all appear to be May graduates.
2014 SPRING PRACTICE SCHEDULE
April 2 (Wed.) 3:15 p.m.
April 4 (Fri.) 3:15 p.m.
April 7 (Mon.) 3:15 p.m.
April 9 (Wed.) 3:15 p.m.
April 11 (Fri.) 3:15 p.m.
April 14 (Mon.) 3:15 p.m.
April 16 (Wed.) 3:15 p.m.
April 18 (Fri.) 3:15 p.m.
April 21 (Mon.) 3:15 p.m.
April 23 (Wed.) 3:15 p.m.
April 25 (Fri.) 3:15 p.m.
Spring Game – Alerus Center – April 26 (Sat.) 1 p.m.